Given that we’re once again on the verge of exam time, and many REL students are now beginning to write their end-of-term papers, we thought we’d offer this helpful 11-step plan for crafting the ideal essay.
1. Get Inspired
2. Loosen Up
3. Write in Short, Intense Bursts
4. Beware of Redundant Phrases
5. Don’t Let Your Inner Editor Loose While Composing
6. Avoid Distractions
7. Take A Break Occasionally
8. Always Poof What You Write
9. Did We Say Avoid Distractions?
10. Keep Your Cool if the Ideas Don’t Come at First
11. And Know When to Call it Quits and Just Hand it In
Follow these steps and you’re bound to produce something you can be proud of.
Or, err…, something of which you can be proud.