Do You Have Graduate School Questions? We Might Have Answers

Grad-School-1

Are you thinking about going to graduate school after you graduate? Do you have questions? Where to apply? How to apply? What’s it like? How do you pay for it? These are good questions. We’d like to help you. So, we will be having an REL Graduate School Workshop at 6pm on Monday April 11th in Manly Hall 210. I, Prof. Mike Altman, will be hosting the event and I need your help as I organize the event. Tweet me your questions so I can come with answers (or with people who might have answers). Send your questions to @michaeljaltman and use the hashtag #RELGradQ!

//

//

And be sure to come hang out and find answers on the 11th. There might even be pizza in it for you!

f6c784afb99b0526adcd2621d0c5ca0a

This entry was posted in Faculty Blog, Relevance of Humanities by Michael Altman. Bookmark the permalink.

About Michael Altman

Michael J. Altman is Assistant Professor in the Department of Religious Studies. Dr. Altman's areas of interest are American religious history, theory and method in the study of religion, the history of comparative religion, and Asian religions in American culture. Overall, his research sits at the crossroads of American religious history and religious studies, using the theoretical insights of religious studies to dig deeper into what we mean by "religion" in religious history. His current research examines cultural constructions of Hinduism in 19th-century America.